Stevens Moving & Storage of Detroit Partners with Berkshire Hathaway
Stevens Moving & Storage of Detroit and Berkshire Hathaway
Moving is a complex process just as is the process of buying or selling a home. It requires decisions to be made with ample consideration and thought. You want to make sure you’re choosing the right fit for you and your lifestyle. Now, Berkshire Hathaway has joined with Stevens Moving & Storage of Detroit to streamline this process. Together, the real estate agents and professional movers will deliver a coordinated effort to get you settled into your new home efficiently and on schedule.
Professional Real Estate Company
Berkshire Hathaway’s real estate agents have a reputation of dependable service. The company’s accommodating service has led it to become an internationally recognized name in the world of real estate. With unmatched resources at its disposal, Berkshire Hathaway hires industry professionals to act as agents on your behalf and represent your case. These industry professionals are dedicated to buying you a new home or getting your old one sold. Berkshire Hathaway agents will assess your current situation and provide a detailed itinerary for the weeks leading up to your move. If you’re selling, agents will assist in accurately pricing your home and preparing it to be shown to the public. If you’re buying, even for the first time, agents will give you comprehensive advice about the market and other venues available in the area. The company’s dedication to customer satisfaction is impeccable and a motivations behind the partnership with Stevens moving & Storage of Detroit.
Full Service Metro Detroit Movers
Stevens Moving & Storage of Detroit has been faithfully serving customers across the metro Detroit area since 1962. We’ve learned a thing or two over the years, but nothing can surpass the importance of delivering dependable customer service. This partnership allows us to go above and beyond this standard. In one fell swoop you’ll be able to hire the professional full service options we are known for, accompanied by the real estate diligence of Berkshire Hathaway agents. Buying or selling a home and relying on experienced movers has never been easier. The customer benefits of this new coordinated effort are bountiful and include:
- You will be a “Preferred Customer” and receive exclusive rates, discounted and free valuation.
- Preferred pickup and delivery dates give you a personalized, high-quality move plan.
- Special short-term storage rates during staging while you sell your home.
- Up-to-the-minute information about the move with SVL online tracking, including written confirmation of all arrangements, so you are not just in the know about services and costs, it’s documented and at your fingertips at Stevens’ Online System.
- Certified, trained and tested, Stevens Worldwide Van Lines team packers and drivers make customer care and satisfaction a top priority.
- Pre-move and post-move communication between you and your move coordinator to ensure no detail of the move is left unchecked.
- Professional wrapping of all of your furniture to prevent any damage or scraping of floors.
- Stevens Home Protection Kit™ will keep your home or business in top condition throughout the move.
- A network of more than 700 overseas moving agents and freight-forwarders for all of your international moving needs.
- Assistance with move issues and claims procedures should they arise.
We organized this partnership with you, the customer, in mind. If you have any questions or want to know more about benefits, feel free to contact us. Call toll-free at (844) 849-6567 or fill out a free online estimate form to get started today!