Stevens Moving & Storage of Detroit and Keller Williams Realty
The process of selling, buying and moving homes can seem like a big, complicated task to tackle. It doesn’t have to be that way. When it comes to planning your Metro Detroit relocation, Stevens Moving & Storage of Detroit aims to provide a smooth overall experience, not only when it comes to the moving portion, but the home-buying process as well. That’s why we have partnered with top-rated real estate company Keller Williams Realty to offer our customers an unmatched package deal that eases them through the entire transition from one home to another.
Founded in 1983, Keller Williams started as a single office in Austin, Texas and has since grown into a real estate powerhouse with over 170,000 worldwide associates. In 2017, Keller Williams was recognized for 14 awards including Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Culture and Franchise Business Review’s top-rated real estate franchise based on franchisee satisfaction. With so many achievements and a focus on integrity and trust with customers, you can rest assured that working alongside Keller Williams and Stevens & Moving of Detroit will get you the most out of your house-hunting and moving experience.
Customer Benefits of a Mover & Realtor Partnership
Whether you’re looking for a new home for your family to move to or you’re a business making a commercial relocation, you can rely on the partnership between Stevens Moving & Storage of Detroit and Keller Williams to get the most out of your entire experience. As part of a nationwide network of over 125 moving agents, we can assist your local or long distance move with professional moving and storage services that comes from over 50 years of experience. Keller Williams customers moving with Stevens Moving & Storage of Detroit will receive first-rate benefits of which include:
- You will be a “Preferred Customer”, and receive exclusive rates, discounts and free evaluation.
- Preferred pickup and delivery dates give you a personalized, high-quality move plan.
- Special short-term storage rates during staging while your customer sells their home.
- Up-to-the-minute information about the move with SVL online tracking, including written confirmation of all arrangements. Our entire process is documented and available 24/7 through Stevens’ Online System which lets the people we move be constantly in the know about services and costs.
- Our Certified, trained and tested, Stevens Worldwide Van Lines packers and movers make customer care and satisfaction a top priority.
- Pre-move and post-move communication with moving customers ensures no detail of a move is left unchecked.
- We always use professional wrapping on all furniture to prevent any damage or scraping of floors.
- The Stevens Home Protection Kit™ will keep your home or business in top condition throughout the move.
- Our dedicated moving professionals provide top rated assistance with move issues and claims procedures for you should they happen to arise.
- We partner with a worldwide network of more than 900 overseas moving agents and freight-forwarders for our International clients.
For more information, call a Stevens Moving & Storage of Detroit representative today at (844) 849-6567 or fill out our online form for a free quote.